Las Vegas Valley hotels and casinos Reservation
Las Vegas Hotels Vegas Valley
These hotels are located around the Las Vegas Valley. Some are ideal for the budget traveler and others are more upscale. For your convenience, hotel information may open in a new window.
Las Vegas Hotels – Boulder Highway
Boulder “Strip” hotels along Boulder Hwy. are a favorite of locals and tend to offer great food, entertainment, and gaming value. Having your own transportation strongly suggested, and you can find and compare rental car prices at TravelNow.
Featured Boulder Highway Las Vegas Hotels
Arizona Charlie’s has a commitment to providing guests with the utmost in friendly service. The hotel boasts an outdoor pool, guest laundry facility, restaurants, lounge & a casino.
The locals favorite casino located 5 miles from the Las Vegas Strip on Boulder Highway. Taste five fabulous Stations favorites, each complemented by a superb menu and generous portions of Boulder service. Enjoy live music in the Railhead featuring headline entertainment.
This is one of Las Vegas’ most popular casinos, and offers unique attractions and amenities in a value price range. A water-and-laser show, “Sunset Stampede” dazzles crowds nightly.
All rooms have queen size beds equipped with one or two. Color TV with remote, six drawer dresser, two night stands with lamps, full bathroom with cultured marble sink.
- Arizona Charlie’s Boulder
- Boulder Station
- Travelodge Center Strip
- Extended Stay America Boulder
- Motel 6 Boulder Strip
- Sam’s Town
- Lucky Club Hotel
- Super 8 (Longhorn Casino)
Las Vegas Hotels – Vegas Valley
Many other great hotels are scattered throughout the Las Vegas area. Transportation is a must when staying at them although if you have a car, they can be a great deal — especially during peak times when the Strip and Downtown hotels are booked solid or at higher rates. You can find and compare rental car prices at TravelNow.
Featured Vegas Valley Las Vegas Hotels
The 258 guest rooms are decorated with a theme depicting the northwest. Designed with comfort in mind the rooms are decorated in very relaxing color schemes. Custom wall coverings and coordinated carpeting make these rooms most pleasing to the eye.
The staff is well-versed in the art of hospitality. After a long day of sightseeing, business or pleasure, guests will look forward to retiring to the graciously appointed guest rooms.
Our unique theme comes to life through our casino decor, with bright lights and a beach atmosphere. Continue the ‘party’ outdoors by taking a swim in our sparkling swimming pool, or relax in our spa.
All of your favorite casino games are readily accessible including slots, table games, race and sports book, keno and bingo. Enjoy dining at one of our specialty restaurants.
The hotel features a heated swimming pool with beach cafe and full service cabanas. In addition, a vineyard, two tennis courts, three bocce courts and three golf courses within minutes from the property. The spa features ten treatment rooms, fitness center, and full service salon.
Surrounded by championship golf courses and desert vegetation one thousand feet above the valley floor, this full-service hotel features elegant guest rooms and suites, health club with spa services, large outdoor swimming pool, a variety of food and beverage outlets and year-round outdoor recreation.
The newly redecorated guest rooms are clean, comfortable and a spacious 400 sq.ft. The closest hotel and casino to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and Nellis Air Force Base.
Santa Fe is a full service hotel with 200 rooms, heated pool, gift shop, and discounted smoke shop. Enjoy dining at one of our specialty restaurants; Taos Steakhouse, Capri Italian restaurant, or Memphis Barbecue.
The Suncoast hotel and casino is a deluxe hotel surrounded by three world class golf courses The luxurious, oversized guest rooms are 550 sq. ft. in area and feature full length windows to allow beautiful views of the surrounding vistas.
Sunset Station has been voted Best Locals Casino 5 years in a row! The casino and guest rooms are well appointed in a Spanish Mediterranean theme. The hotel is minutes away from the Galleria Mall, Lake Mead and Hoover Dam, Sam Boyd Sports Park and the Las Vegas Strip.
Texas Station is one of the local favorites providing the best Las Vegas value. Conveniently located on Rancho Drive and Lake Mead Boulevard. When it comes to action, Texas has it all.
Northwest Las Vegas Hotels
- Best Western Plus Las Vegas West (N.W. Las Vegas)
- Claremont Hotel (N.W. Las Vegas)
- Courtyard Las Vegas Summerlin (N.W. Las Vegas)
- Fiesta Rancho (N.W. Las Vegas)
- Hampton Inn Summerlin (N.W. Las Vegas)
- JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort (N.W. Las Vegas)
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Las Vegas Northwest/Tech Center (N.W. Las Vegas)
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Las Vegas West Lakes (N.W. Las Vegas)
- Oakwood at Madera (N.W. Las Vegas)
- Santa Fe Station (N.W. Las Vegas)
- Suncoast (N.W. Las Vegas)
- Texas Station (N.W. Las Vegas)
- The Cliffs at Peace Canyon (N.W. Las Vegas)
Northeast Las Vegas Hotels
- Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Las Vegas (Downtown)
- Aviation Inn (N.E. Las Vegas)
- Best Western Nellis Motor Inn (N.E. Las Vegas)
- Best Western Main Street Inn (N.E. Las Vegas)
- Best Western Parkview Inn (N.E. Las Vegas)
- Comfort Inn North (N.E. Las Vegas)
- Desert Hills Motel (near Downtown)
- Emerald Suites – Nellis (N.E. Las Vegas)
- Hampton Inn Las Vegas-North Speedway (N.E. Las Vegas)
- Howard Johnson Las Vegas/Near Nellis AFB (N.E. Las Vegas)
- La Quinta Inn Las Vegas-Nellis (N.E. Las Vegas)
- Las Vegas Hostel (Downtown)
- Nellis Suites (N.E. Las Vegas)
- Lucky Club Hotel and Casino (N.E. Las Vegas)
- SpringHill Suites (N.E. Las Vegas)
- Sunrise Suites (N.E. Las Vegas)
- Super 8 Nellis (N.E. Las Vegas)
- Super 8 Las Vegas/Downtown (Downtown)
- ValuePlace Las Vegas-Nellis AFB (N.E. Las Vegas)
Southwest Las Vegas Hotels
- Arizona Charlies West (S.W. Las Vegas)
- Cancun Resort (4 miles south of The Strip)
- Club De Soleil (S.W. Las Vegas)
- Desert Paradise Resort (S.W. Las Vegas)
- Emerald Suites Cameron (Next to The Orleans Hotel Casino)
- Highland Inn (Near Silverton)
- Holiday Inn Express West (The Lakes)
- La Quinta Inn and Suites Las Vegas West (The Lakes)
- La Quinta Inn and Suites Tropicana (S.W. Las Vegas)
- Oakwood at Indian Ridge (S.W. Las Vegas)
- Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas South (S.W. Las Vegas)
- Silverton (S. Las Vegas)
- Westgate Flamingo Bay Resort (S.W. Las Vegas)
Southeast Las Vegas Hotels
- Baymont Inn & Suites (Henderson)
- Best Western Plus (Henderson)
- Comfort Inn and Suites Henderson (Henderson)
- Courtyard by Marriott Green Valley (Green Valley)
- Emerald Suites (S.E. Las Vegas)
- Extended Stay America-Las Vegas (Boulder Highway)
- Fiesta Henderson (Henderson)
- Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa (Green Valley)
- Hawthorn Inn & Suites (Henderson)
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites (Henderson)
- Montelago Village Resort Lake Las Vegas (Lake Las Vegas)
- Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort Spa (Lake Las Vegas)
- Residence Inn by Marriott Green Valley (Green Valley)
- SpringHill Suites (Henderson)
- Super 8 Las Vegas Boulder Highway (Boulder Highway)
- Sunset Station (Green Valley)
- The Grandview at Las Vegas (3 miles south of The Strip)
- The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort (Lake Las Vegas)
- TownPlace Suites (Henderson)
(20 minutes southeast of Las Vegas)