Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotels Pools
3570 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Garden of the Gods Pools
9am – 5pm
Admission: Hotel Guests: Four guests complimentary per Caesars Palace or Nobu Hotel room key.
Non-hotel Guests: Open to guests 21 or older; subject to a $20 admission fee Friday â€“ Sunday. Access is based on availability and policy is subject to change.
The iconic swimming and lounging oasis has been completely redesigned; creating a destination within a destination and featuring eight distinctive swimming pools with lavish amenities and the city’s most attentive cabana servers. The Garden of the Gods pool oasis features 44 luxurious cabanas, poolside spa services by Qua Baths & Spa, Snackus Maximus featuring light American fare and lavish European bottle service by Goddesses.
- Fortuna Pool – An 18-foot waterfall is the centerpiece of this pool, where guests can enjoy swim-up blackjack. Guests who wish to socialize and connect gather near the Fortuna (swim-up blackjack) pool, flanked in circular sun lounge couches near the Fortuna Bar, where creative mixologists blend cocktails with freshly squeezed juices.
- Apollo Pool – Apollo was the Roman god of light and the sun, so it is only fitting that the pool best suited for sun worshipping is named after this deity. The Apollo pool is positioned at the southwest corridor of the oasis for maximum sun exposure and features five cabanas and six canopied daybeds as well as chaise lounges perfect for soaking in the Las Vegas sun.
- Bacchus – Elevated 18-feet in the area, the two Bacchus pools are framed by two graceful curved staircases and available only to invited guests. Private, shallow sun chaise pools, an individual whirlpool and VIP cabanas staffed with butlers are some of the areaâ€™s special features.
- Neptune – Situated near the Fortuna bar, the Neptune pool is the social hub of the Garden of the Gods â€“ the perfect place to mingle, meet and greet. The Neptune pool features eight cabanas, 10 daybeds (available in three different varieties) and chaise lounge chairs.
- Jupiter – The cabana-lined Jupiter pool offers a quiet respite from the social scene. Designed for lengthy lounging, the Jupiter pool is distinctive for its subdued ambient music and large, custom-designed cabanas equipped to provide relaxing spa services from Qua Baths & Spa.
- Temple – The crowning centerpiece of Garden of the Gods, Temple is where shade truly meets sun. Families enjoy the large round Temple pool, where young swimmers-in-training often splash under the rotundaâ€™s central fountains and play on the steps around its large perimeter.
The Venus Pool Club
11am – dusk, opening April 22
21 or older
Admission: $20 for men and $10 for ladies Sunday through Thursday, $10 more on Fridays and Saturdays.
The Venus Pool Club is the most well-appointed and exclusive pool experience in Las Vegas, a sophisticated and secluded European-style retreat from Angel Management Group. Ultra-high end food and beverage choices are available with expert bartenders creating perfect summertime specialty cocktails. The dayclub features an Olympic sized pool and oversized gargoyle statues surrounded by lush greenery all in the heart of the Garden of Gods Pool Oasis. The area is equipped with white dÃ©cor of eleven cabanas, four couches, 14 day beds and numerous chaise lounge chairs making finding the perfect spot to catch rays, watch people or just take in the lavish surroundings a breeze.