Tours: Las Vegas Nightlife And Wax Museum Tour
Las Vegas Nightlife And Wax Museum Tour
Sightseeing Bus Tour of Las Vegas with a stop at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum at the Venetian
This evening Las Vegas bus tour is one of the most popular sightseeing tours in Las Vegas. See all of the sights and resorts from a deluxe Motor Coach as it drives you down the fabulous Las Vegas Strip and relax while your your tour bus guide informs you of the history behind the famous hotels.
This Las Vegas bus tour is a fully interactive city bus tour that stops and de-boards for you to see many Las Vegas attractions. Stops include the Fremont Street Experience, the volcano at the Mirage, the dancing waters and atrium at the Bellagio, the Show in the Sky at the Rio and the highlight of the tour is the stop at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum at the Venetian.
This great tour is the perfect way to see the sights of Las Vegas at night.
Tour Pick Up: Approximately 5:30 PM – Your exact pick up time and location will be provided at the time of booking or via e-mail.
Tour Length: Return to your hotel at about 11:30 PM – Approx 6 hours (hotel to hotel).
- Free hotel pickup and drop off
- Deluxe Motor Coaches equipped with restroom, deluxe seating, air conditioned, large custom windows and more
- Professional Driver/ Guide
- Admission to Madame Tussauds Interactive Wax Museum (A $25 Value)
Tour Bus Stops:
- Fremont Street Experience
- Volcano at the Mirage Hotel
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum at The Venetian Hotel
- Masquerade Show at Rio Suite Hotel and Casino
- Fountain Show and Atrium at the Bellagio Hotel
Hotel Pickup: Complimentary pick-up service available from most Las Vegas hotels. Please advise pick-up hotel at time of booking.
- Tour Length: 6 Hours: From Hotel Pickup to Hotel Drop off
- Days Available: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Tour Departure Times: 5:30 PM
- Child Price (12 And Under): $61.95
- Additional Details: Tour is available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday only. This tour is not available on Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year’s Day.