Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas Hotel
3752 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Location: Center Strip
Located at the forefront of CityCenter on the Las Vegas Strip, the luxury 47-story Mandarin Oriental is a revolution in sustainable design. Mandarin Oriental offers a highly exclusive experience with their 392 guest rooms and suites designed by Adam D. Tihany, each a model of contemporary design. Rooms and suites offer luxury cotton sheets, flat-panel televisions, ipod docks and custom designed robes by Frette. This non-gaming hotel also offers a 23rd floor Sky Lobby for guests to enjoy a calm space while over-looking the city’s brialliant lights.
Mandarin Oriental also offers a 27,000 square-foot Spa which spans the entire seventh and eighth floors of the property. Hotel guests, day visitors and residents will be privy to spectacular views through its floor-to-ceiling windows. The tranquil ambiance and stunning design sets the stage for a comprehensive range of beauty, wellness and massage treatments. A dedicated team of holistic therapists, led by Director of Spa Jennifer Lynn, offer a sensory experience that nourishes the mind, body and spirit.
Mandarin Oriental is connected to Crystals at CityCenter by a skybridge which offers world-class retail, dining and entertainment.
Mandarin Oriental Dining
- Mandarin Bar – Lounge
- MOzen Bistro – Asian
- Pool Cafe & Cabanas – Cafe
- Tea Lounge – Lounge
- Twist by Pierre Gagnaire – French
- Smart card room key access
- DVD Player and Stereo bar with subwoofer system
- Large screen 42″ LCD TV
- Plug-and-play iPod /video docking stations
- Wired and wireless internet access
- Central control for drapery, lighting, temperature and entertainment
- 480 thread count luxury cotton sheets
- Second TV with 15″ screen in bathroom mirror
- Custom designed robes by Frette
- Valet closet for delivery without disturbance
- Conference Services