Writers: AccessVegas.Com Seeks Energetic Talent
You love to write. You’ve always been good at expressing things in print. Maybe you have done some paid work, maybe just for fun … and you’d like to do more of it.
Wouldn’t it be fun to write about Las Vegas? How about getting free tickets or passes to events that most people don’t even get into, and you get to report on it!
- What We Offer You: You will be read worldwide and attend exciting Las Vegas events and report or review them. We will put up a full portfolio page in our (soon to come) talent section so that people can find out more about you, and contact you if you desire.
- What We Are Looking For: While experience isn’t necessary, it is a plus. We are looking for people who can write fun, interesting, captivating events on Las Vegas. We are not looking for investigative reporters.
- Age Requirements: Although this job has no age requirements, much of what we cover is 21 and over.
- Compensation: After we have seen your work, and sent you on a couple of trial assignments, a modest fee for each assignment will be paid.
- Contact Us Now! We don’t have a standard application form, because each person is unique! Here’s what we would like you to do:
Send us an email to AccessVegas (at) AccessVegas.com
Just say hello, tell us who you are, what you are interested in doing as a part of our team (you are certainly welcome to show interest in more than one opportunity).
Give us an idea of any experience you might have. Attitude is as important as experience so don’t shy away if you are an aspiring talent with little or no experience.
Please also attach or include samples of your writing.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.